A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Giants Lose 38-0

Wow.  That may have been the worst Giant game I can remember seeing.    Of course, it's not the worst I've ever seen, in fact and you can look it up, we've been shutout by the Panthers two other times in the Tom Coughlin era, in `06 and `09.    But I guess I'm wired not to remember stuff like this, so I'm grateful it won't be with me much longer.

The Giants are now 0 and 3 and a disgrace on every level.  I'm a Reese fan and he looks bad.  I'm a Coughlin fan and he looks bad.  I'm an Eli fan and he looks bad...   I don't know how you fix a terrible OL as you go along.   They've been a little leaky for the bast two years and haven't run well going on three, but today was ridiculous.   I think we just have to hope that Eli and the other keepers don't get hurt, and that JPP lets us know whether or not he is a keeper.    I was hoping this would be a season where we compete, but if we're not gonna win it all, I'd just as soon take the lumps and the higher pick and aim to reload in the offseason.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Finishing .500 will be very difficult. Like you I think it's better to reload with high picks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home