A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Just a Feeling

Before Giant free agency, I told you I had a feeling it would be Martellus Bennett. Several years ago I told you I thought Carmelo Anthony would eventually be a Knick. Well lately I've been thinking Shane Doan will be the big ticket scorer brought in by the Rangers. Not as costly in players as Nash, nor as costly in dollars and years as Parise. He's still a very good player, who I think could be re-ignited by playing for the Rangers. Just a feeling. May be nothing. Go Rangers!

Another thought was that Ray Whitney, also from Phoenix, might join him and the the other scorer/executive bandage till the kids are ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home