A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dustin Brown?

Dustin Brown's name came up with the Rangers today. And after the Kings traded for Carter earlier, it my mean Brown's in play. Brown would cost less than Nash, for sure, and would give the Rangers yet another grinder in the Callahan mode. Bit of an up and down goal scorer like most of the Rangers, but has good size and throws his body around like Callahan. He'd be a good fit, though I'm not sure he'd change the Ranger trajectory. The deadline's getting closer, and I'm not feeling like the Rangers will do anything, yet.

3 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Dreger/McKenzie think we are going to make 2 big trades...

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

2???? They must think it's `94. I could see two moves, but not two big moves.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I agree it would be either Nash or Brown... Depending on who you believe we are in or not in.. I am hearing we are in... I have heard offers soem more tolerable then others. If it's not Nash or Brown I expect Parise or Suter in July

 

Post a Comment

<< Home