A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Baron Davis Finally Amnestied

Earlier today, it was announced that Baron Davis has a bulging disc. Just now it's been reported he has been amnestied. If no one claims him, the Knicks will probably pick him up for the Vet Min. In some unfortunate news, Jamal Crawford has told the Knicks they are out of the running for his services this year. Shawne Williams will probably be back for the 2.5 M exception any minute now. Go Knicks.

UPDATE: Baron Davis has cleared waivers and is able to sign with any team but the Cavs now.

9 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Boo on Jamal... I say we get Nash next year and Jackson is the coach

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

If you get Nash, you keep D'Antoni. He's not a Jackson PG.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Michael said...

good point... I still think we need one more guard... I wonder if it would be Calipari then? Though Hahn Stephen a amongst others have intimated it would be Jax

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I think we start winning big with D'Antoni this year. And I think we'll be able to make a sign and trade at the deadline.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Ohh that would be sweet. I think the addition of Woodson is going to pay dividends...

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Phil u think we r playing possum on Darvish bid?

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I have no idea, but I hope so.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger MikeK said...

The more I think about it, the more I hope the Yankees don't go all-out for Darvish on the bid. That's a lot of money just to talk to a guy that's never even thrown a pitch stateside.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Michael said...

we will know 6pm today about Baron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home