A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Plot Thickens Some More

According to the latest article in the New York Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/sports/baseball/21teixeira.html?ref=sports the Yanks have decided that 8/160M is how they value Tex. No offer has been made yet, and it's unclear whether such an offer would even be considered, given the reports that other offers are North of there. If; however, Tex wants to be a Yankee, 20M a year would probably be enough to scrape by on. I think Tex at 20 is a BUY! But I don't think he will take 8/160. I don't think Boras would let him. The article also suggests that the Yanks would have to move some players to make room, and to that I say: move those players! I hope they would move players for Manny, too, if they decide to go that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home