A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 19, 2008

One Week!

The NFL Draft is just seven days away, and I have never felt more relaxed about it. Jerry Reese has earned my trust, so I'm not worried about them blowing it. There will be a lot of players available at 31 who could make a strong team even stronger. Trevor Laws is probably my favorite, but I know we'll get a good one. If Shockey is traded for say, the #40 pick and stuff, the Giants might be able to get someone like Sweed at 31 and Laws at 40. That would be exciting, but we'll have to wait and see. The Giants may not hold the opinion of those players that I hold, and I will defer. I would; however, like to see the Giants come out of the draft with another big wide receiver, whether that be Sweed, Jordy Nelson or Marcus Monk. Other than that, I expect them to beef up the D, get an OL and maybe a developmental QB, who can be developed then flipped for future picks. Should be a really relaxing Saturday - unless Shockey is traded. Go Giants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home