A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, September 24, 2007

K-Ville

Just got done watching K-Ville. Fox has been kicking butt in one hours for what seems like a lot of years now, so I had high hopes for this show. And you know what? I kinda like it. So far, there's nothing really New Orleansy about it, like you'd find in, say, a Dave Robicheaux novel, but like House and Bones it seems to have a winning cast and characters that can work long term in a cop show. I think I'm gonna stick with this one for awhile and see where it goes.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I liked last night's episode far better then the debut. I had my doubts after week 1, but think that last night had a nice rebound to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home