A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Greatest 100 (or so) Albums...

I'm Still In Love With You (Hi, 1972) Al Green. Check out Al in his wicker throne! This album has always been a little underrated, but the title song and several other cuts stand with his very best work. I think when you have an artist of this stature, sometimes, people just downgrade some of their work for variety. They are most certainly applying a seperate standard. Here are the tracks. They are all excellent:

1. I'm Still In Love With You
2. I'm Glad
You're Mine
3. Love And Happiness
4. What A Wonderful Thing Love IS
5. Simply Beautiful
6. Oh, Pretty Woman
7. For The Good Times
8. Look What You Done For Me
9. One Of These Good Old Days

As always, you can get it at Amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home