A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More Giants

Could Willis McGahee be a Giant soon? I hear it's probable. Do I like the move? That all depends on what it costs. If it's for a 4th round pick, and he can pass an extensive physical, then I like the idea of giving him a shot. If it's for a 3rd, I don't like it, and would need Jerry Reese to find us more picks before or during the draft. The Giants are definitely gonna hit the backfield and probably twice since both Tiki and Ward won't be back. Go Giants!

6 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Staples say dont expect much, no clements, no Mcgahee just probaly 2nd tier free agents like june and musa smith

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Staples doesn't know the Giants very well yet. BTW, I hear O'Hara and the Giants are close to a new agreement right now.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope we dont overpay for ohara...if we were to get willis you think it would be sooner or later

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I don't think we have any plan to overpay O'Hara. I think the McGahee thing would be soon.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think the chances are high...4th rd pick is what im going for

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

yeah, I'll only be pissed if it's a first day pick. But I still want to pick up more picks through a trade down or another player trade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home