A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Giants Tomorrow


The Giants are 1 and 5 over their last 6 and I don't really see it getting any better tomorrow. I really want them to win just as I do every week, but I don't think their back seven can cover Reggie Bush and Brees's other targets. He's very accurate and should shred our lameass zone. It's basically that simple, we haven't been able to stop even poor offensive teams since the Bears game, and though we are getting players back, I don't think they'll be ready for Brees.

On O we've been bogging down in the redzone, and it cost us the recent Cowboy and Eagle games. It will be Tiki's final game at the stadium (even if we make the playoffs) and I'm really hoping they pull one out for the greatest back in Giant history, but it will take the kind of game planning we haven't had all year. Go Giants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home